Have you ever met someone whose kind gesture changed the trajectory of your craft? I have, and this square is for Margaret.
- 39 stitches per side;
- square to use for a blanket;
- 11’ x 11” – 4.5 mm hook; 12” x 12” – 5 mm hook;
- uses sc, hdc, FPhdc, BPhdc, dc, FPdc, BPdc, BLdc, tr, BPtr, dtr and puff stitches;
- This pattern introduces a new feature allowing users to link back and forth from a word/stitch and corresponding picture. No more scrolling to check a definition or rnd-by-rnd pictures for details;
- Intermediate skill level.
Lauren Rose, Macey Ann, Marley Mae, Kinnedy Nichelle, Madux James, Landyn Tahj, Jalen Stanley, Olivia Grace, Jalen Miles, Brixton Carter-Lee and Carter Jude legacy squares are also available on the above websites. 🙂